Thursday, November 3, 2011

On my way home......

I left India at 11:50pm and have arrived in Singapore at 6:35am. Awaiting flight at 925 headed for San Francisco via Seoul, Korea.
My last few days in India were bittersweet.  Happy to be coming home to my family and friends and sad to be leaving new friends.
So much more to share with you so expect more to come in the next few days....my brain is sleepy therefore, I will spare you all having to read my sleepy brain writing.
Boarding plane to SFO now.............

3 comments:

  1. Miss you!!!!! Can't wait to catch up!!!!! Love you Kmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your poignant posts and accompanying my mom while you experience wonderful India I know your journey will be unforgettable
    I am so excited to talk to you about your experience
    Welcome home
    alayne

    xo

    ReplyDelete